At Counting Dues, we are committed to protecting your personal data and respecting your privacy. The following terms of the Policy will help you to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, we collect about you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Capitalised words in the Policy shall have the same meaning ascribed to them in the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”). Please read this Policy in consonance with the Terms.
Personal Information We Collect
- Information You Give Us: Personal data, or personal information associated with your identity like your name, your business name, mobile number, email id, address.
- Information You Share with Us: Your preference which you share with us by way of answering questions during signup or later or by particiaping in surveys.
- Automatic Information: Network and connection information, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or other device to the Internet and information about your Internet service provider. Computer and device information, such as device, application, or browser type and version, browser plug-in type and version, operating system, or time zone setting. The location of your device or computer. Occurrences of technical errors, diagnostic reports, your settings preferences, backup information, API calls, and other logs. Page response times, API response time, download errors, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs). Identifiers and information contained in cookies.
- Information from Other Sources: We might collect information about you from other sources, including service providers, partners, and publicly available sources.
The data which might be collected by 3rd party
How We Use Personal Information
We use your personal information to operate, provide, and improve Service. Our purposes for using personal information include:
- Provide Service: Deliver Service and process transactions, including registrations, subscriptions, purchases, and payments.
- Measure, Support, and Improve: Measure use of, analyze performance of, fix errors in, provide support for, improve, and develop our service.
- Comply with Legal Obligations: In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect, use, or retain your personal information.
- Recommendations and Personalization: Recommend that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience.
- Communicate with You: Communicate with you in relation to our service via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat) and to respond to your requests.
- Fraud and Abuse Prevention : Prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our users, Counting Dues, and others.
- Purposes for Which We Seek Your Consent : We may also ask for your consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you.
How We Share Personal Information
Information about our users is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling our users' personal information to others. We share personal information only as described below.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include: sending communications, processing payments, assessing credit and compliance risks, analyzing data, providing marketing and sales assistance (including advertising and event management), conducting customer relationship management, and providing training. These third party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for any other purposes. Further, they must process that information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable data protection law.
- Protection of Us and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our terms and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or security of Counting Dues, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud prevention and detection and credit risk reduction.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or services. In such transactions, personal information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the individual consents otherwise).
- At Your Option: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Location of Personal Information
The data which is collected by us is stored in India, unless otherwise specified while collecting the data.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. In the case we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove this from our service. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Assignment, Change Of Control, And Transfer
Links to Other Sites
You may contact us at email@example.com with any enquiry relating to this Policy or an enquiry relating to your personal information (including reviewing or updating). You can also do so by writing to our Grievance Officer, established in accordance with the Information Technology Act of India and rules made thereunder, at the address provided below:
Ground Floor, 92, Mahatma Phule Naka, Thane West, MH, India
Priya Madrecha (9987106585) firstname.lastname@example.org